The Code Manager Tools are available for all PHP code types through PHP class CM_Tools. Use CMTools to:
- Get access to object constants, properties and methods
- Change object constants, properties and methods
- Get access to WP user info
- Run Code Manager shortcodes from any PHP code type
- Write (debug) text to log files
The following code demonstrates how CM_Tools can be used with plugin WP Data Access. CM_Tools works with other themes and plugins as well. If you have the WP Data Access installed, you can download this demo code (CM_Tools Demo) to experiment with CM_Tools.
CM_Tools allows you to use shortcodes anywhere, even in the back-end. The following example add CSS shortcodes WP-Data-Access-Data-Projects-Color-Boyz and WP-Data-Access-Data-Projects-Rounded-Corners-Small to the back-end.
Execute method get_column_info() and dump columns labels on screen.